Literature at EPB

Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

Enjoy yourself!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

Archivo del blog

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  enero (1)
  • ▼  2007 (7)
    • ▼  diciembre (7)
      • In the shade Or in the sunChoose a bookThat looks ...
      • Using CD-ROM storybooks when teaching with topics
      • When referring to intercultural communication Byra...
      • Essential Characteristics of Effective Interactive...
      • The Role of Interactive Reading in Promoting Langu...
      • Literature presents valuable language exposure and...
      • The Pleasure of Reading...together

Datos personales

MEF
Ver todo mi perfil

martes, 18 de diciembre de 2007

In the shade
Or in the sun
Choose a book
That looks like fun.
One that's old
Or one that's new.
Make-believe
Or really true.
I'll read one line
I'll read two.
You'll read to me.
I'll read to you
Mary Ann Hoberman
Publicado por MEF en 12:23

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio
Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.